This post will be updated on regular basis with study notes for CFP exams. Purpose is to act as refresher just before exam. Since it is not possible to complete everything in one go, I will keep it updated with few chapters every week.
Investment Planning Specialist
- Useful formulas for CFP
- Module IA. Global Personal Financial Management
- Chapter 1: Personal Financial Situation
- Chapter 2: Cash Flow Demands and Conflicts
- Chapter 3: Budget and Emergency Fund
- Chapter 4: Debt and Financing Alternatives
- Chapter 5: Financial Management Strategies
- Chapter 6: Time Value of Money
- Module IIA. Global Investment Planning and Asset Management
- Module IIB. India-Specific Investment Planning and Asset Management
- Module IIIA. Global Regulatory Environment, Law and Compliance
- Module IIIB. India-Specific Regulatory Environment of Financial Sector
If you are also a CFP and would like to write an article on any topic that will help others, do contact me. Article would be published with your name and contact details so you would get due credit.